Sunday, June 29, 2014

Ch. 68 - Farewell Frolls


As my belly grew rounder with the newest little Divine meals were decided my by cravings.  Having my own greenhouse has come in so handy especially when I'm craving out of season fruit.  Strawberry pancakes were all I seemed to want lately. 


The kitchen refrigerator now overflowing with pancakes, cookies and pie because of my cravings.


My teens have been thoroughly enjoying their unexpected winter break along with all the sweets.


It's been four days in a row that school has been canceled due to heavy snow.


Jacinta: It'd be just perfect if this snow continued though to graduation.

Kim: IKR!!! I could get out of calc with a C and not worry about bombing the exam.


It was after Snow Flake day when the snow finally let up.  It was the first time I had to cancel a gift giving party and send presents in the mail. 


With lighter snow fall we did get to leave the house to enjoy the end of the winter festival.


Everyone had a blast raking in the festival tickets from participating in all the winter activities.


So much fun in fact that the baby wanted to join in as well.


Meet Leander, born good and a book worm and his twin sister Leandra, born excitable and absent-minded.   During all the excitement with the twins being born the girls celebrated their own birthday as well becoming young adults.


 Jacintha has taken an interest in alchemy and wishes to become an alchemy artisan.


Jacinda's powers have grown quite strong and she wishes to use them to do good by becoming a mystic healer.


With her diva trait Jacinta has always had an interest in fashion.  She wants to use her fairy powers to preform magic makeovers.


After getting settled into their new beach condos the girls plan on visiting France to spend time with their father.  Have a wonderful life my darlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment