Friday, June 20, 2014

Ch. 62 - Busy Goddess


The quads are now toddlers and have been keeping me more than busy.  I've hardly left the nursery since they were born except to cook for the older children when I get the chance.

Iris and Isidor have been helping but Jacinta, Jacintha and Jacinda have let me know they are tired of eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch and grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner.


Let me reintroduce you to my little darlings.  Here is my little bean sprout Kasmy.


My princess pea Kalyca.


Kyros my laughing lime.


And Keril my lima bean.


Teaching them all their skills while keeping up with all the feedings and diapering has been an extreme balancing act even for my magnificent self.


Thank goodness for the doll house!  Like me the quads love attention, the doll house gives them social time with a sibling while I tend to the others.


"Thanks for making breakfast mom," Jacinta told me one morning.  "Iris tries to cook but sometimes she burns the food a little."


It's true Iris's skills don't lie in the kitchen but she has done a spectacular job keeping the girls on track with their studies.


Isitor has been taking care of my dear Sutter while I've been busy with the quads.


When he gets restless Stutter likes to go out to visit and beg for carrots every now and then.


Isidor and Iris continue to work diligently at improving their skills in preparation for the aptitude test.


The girls are a bit more relaxed than their older brother and sister and enjoy focusing more on fun than skill building at the moment. Jacinta, Jacnintha and Jacinda are always playing games of tag on the beach, playing in the tree house or watching television together.


Once potty training is done my three frolls and the quads will be celebrating their birthdays and I will schedule the soothing salvation package at the spa.

No comments:

Post a Comment