Friday, June 20, 2014

Ch. 63 - Beauty Rest


 With Isidor's and Iris's help the quads were all potty trained within a few days.  The weekend was spent celebrating everyone's birthday and the following Monday I spent an entire day at the spa being pampered.


Now that the temple was full of teenagers again meal times were often boisterous with hardly any leftovers to be put away.  



The new garden gazebo has become a favorite sitting area with the family.  It's the perfect spot for enjoying the warm sunny island days. One of my favorite things about the gazebo is when someone gets a little hungry they can head right over to the greenhouse and pick a fresh healthy snack.

The girls often spend time here with the quads while I tend the garden.  Since their birthday was a small family celebration let me tell you who's who of my pink haired frolls.
  

Here is Jacinta, she has really taken after father.


Jacintha and I are practically twins.  Maybe one of these days I'll try and new look and experiment with coloring my hair.


My Jacinda looks to be a perfect blend of Fraggleflorf and I.


The quads really love getting to play outside in the garden.  The way they bounce along to Happy and Joy's songs is just adorable.


The girls seem to have a bit of their father's gather trait since they've been helping with the garden so much.  With their help and the composter gardening gets done in no time and everyone has healthy snacks handy when they get hungry away from home.


I've been encouraging everyone to improve their skills so all my teens have been spending a lot of time studio.


The girls focus mainly on their magical skills while Iris and Isidor continue to improve their art and logic skills for university.  


Jacinta and Jacintha's auras provide wonderful boosts to everyone's moods while they practice.  Isidor's work has been showing rapid improvement because of them.


With all the teens concentrating on their skills I don't have as much help in the nursery.  With Kaylca, Kyros, Keril and Kasmy walking, talking and potty trained caring for them is not as hectic as it once was.  My four green beans will be celebrating another birthday and going on to elementary school very soon.


Graduation is around the corner for Iris and Isidor so they have been doing a lot of serious studying.  Twice a week they have friends from school over for a study group.  


Randy, Eldora's oldest son is part of the group and stays for dinner from time to time.  


He and his brother Sedrick were born with their father's curse but their sister Selena was not.  The Alistair witch's curse is still at work but my efforts to end it are making it weaker as time goes by.  The more children I have the more of the soul stone I chip away.


Twenty-eight children and seventy-two more to go.  Raising my little demigods and demigoddesses has been quite the adventure so far.  And my supernatural hunk bingo card is almost full.  I wonder what handsome super will catch my eye next but first things first.


Ah, bed my old friend it has been far too long since we last met. 

No comments:

Post a Comment