Sunday, June 29, 2014

Ch. 66 - Four Birthdays


"Happy birthday Kalyca!"  We celebrated the quads birthday at home in the garden after a long day of school and graduation ceremonies at the academy.


Kaylca grew up very well taking on a lot of my ravishing looks.


My green boys blew out their candles to become green young men. 

Happy birthday Keril!


Happy birthday Kasmy!


And happy birthday Kyros!


Keril reminds me so much of Alcander at this age.  He and Wendi just had a little girl so I'll have to visit them to meet my newest grandchild.


Kasmy and Kyros look just like their father Rain.  My handsome plantsons are like fall and winter to their father's spring.


We'd had our garden party just in time as winter was finally starting to set in on Sunlit Tides.


"Better dress warm Kalyca it's starting to get pretty cold."

"Great.  First day of high school and I can't even wear the cute outfit I spent hours picking out because it's gotten cold."


"Aww little sis you're having your first mood swing.  Don't worry, it gets better."


The first snow of winter started falling that evening while I was tending to Sutter after cooking dinner for everyone.  

"Keep warm in there my sweet this winter is going to be a cold one."

No comments:

Post a Comment