Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Ch. 69 - Man of Mystery


Snow storms on the island continue to keep everyone close to home.  We celebrated Leander and Leandra's birthday quietly at home.  Their development is coming along very well with the help of their big brothers and sister.


Teens all over the neighborhood have been working on their skills or hanging out in small groups for entertainment.  Kasmy has spent much of his time off school working out.  I think we may soon have another famous athlete in the family.


Kayla, Fasya's daughter has been making rounds trick-or-treating despite the snow and season.  She's insane but has a good sense of humor about it and is very friendly.  No matter how strange the visit it's always nice to spend time with family.


I've been baking up a storm and delivering deliciously warm fruit pies and cobblers for all my grands to enjoy.


My latest grandchild Melissa just can't get enough of my blueberry pie.  


My little blue girl is just so adorable!  She reminds me so much of her auntie Alesia at this age.


"Thanks so much for keeping the twins for me.  The teens have done such a good job helping out with them lately I sent them out to have some fun with their friends at the Rec."

"Think nothing of it Aphrodite.  Melissa loves having play dates,"  Wendi replied.


While the teens were out and the twins with Wendi and Alcander I went out on the town for a night of fun myself.


A new exclusive lounge had opened up on the island and I couldn't wait to check it out.  I had planned to write a review of the club for my blog followers but a sophisticated stud muffin caught my eye.


Say hello to the soon to be father of my next child.  I made my way to him before any of the other women in the room could make their move.


"Hello I'm Aphrodite, would you like to dance?"


"The Aphrodite Divine, Goddess of Love and Sunlit Tides?  It would be my honor," he replied smoothly.


"My name is Augistine," he said into my ear as he twirled me on the dance floor.  "Augistine Lovelace."


Augistine Lovelace, the name fit him perfectly it was as smooth and suave as he was.

"Tell me Mr. Augistine Lovelace what do you do for a living?"  I asked after our dance ended.

"I work in law enforcement, in the special agent branch."

"Oh Special Agent Lovelace has a very nice ring to it.   My son Faysa is a sketch artist for the local police department."

"I've seen his work he's very good at what he does.  He'll have no problem rising through the ranks at the department."


Augistine bought me a few drinks at the bar and we chatted a while about our goals.  I also discovered he shared my passion for karaoke.  


After singing our favorites to the crowd and a few more drinks at the bar things got heated between Augistine and I.

"Special Agent Lovelace I have a very important mission for you if you are willing to accept it."


Augistine accepted his mission and showed great dedication and skill in completing it.


Mission accomplished. 


A Note from Mellowyellow:
Hey fellow sims fans!  Sorry for the recent lack of posts, I've been on vacation and had some trouble with my game after messing around with some of my mods.  I'm still learning the ins and outs of the mods and I've even decided to try some CC.  Everything is in order again so I'm hoping to catch up with some random postings as I get screenshots lined up.  I also noticed the blog hit over 8,000 views! I just wanted to say thank you all for visiting and having a look at my blog, especially my long time readers.  I'll continue to do my best to finish this before Sims 4 comes out since I know many will be AWOL(myself included) after the release.  As always thanks for reading and happy simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment