Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Ch. 72 - Uprooted


My four lovelies were now toddlers and learning the skills they needed to grow.  The boys were happy to help their baby sisters along while Kaylca spent time with Sutter watching over the twins.  


I just love how all four girls strongly resemble their father Augistine.  Here is Marmee looking absolutely adorable with her little pigtails.


My Malinda can be a bit grumpy at times but once she warms up to you she's as sweet as can be.


Madora loves to sit and play more than anything else.  She's given us a bit of a hard time while trying to teach her to walk but luckily one of my offerings after their birth was a baby walker.


Malvina looks the most like her father and is the friendliest little cuddle bug you'll ever meet.


When I'm not with the girls or cooking for the other's I've found myself spending more time and money repairing things around the temple than I like.  


After bringing thirty-four children in to the home all my appliances have had much more use than the standard household appliance.  Everything is in serious need of an upgrade but I've yet to find the time to get it done.  


The upgrades would have to wait because today was my green peas birthday.  We were fling with Rain to his parent's botanical garden to celebrate with them.


After becoming an adult Kasmy gained the irresistible trait.  He wants to become a super star athlete.


Keril gained the great kisser trait and wants to buy a house boat and become a grand explorer.


Kyros gained the flirty trait and wants to become a master romancer.


Kaylca gained the hopeless romantic trait and wants to become a zoologist.  

Graduation soon followed after the quads birthday.  Kaylca was valedictorian for her graduating class and Kasmy was voted most likely to become a sports star.  The two of them will be going to university once everyone has moved out and settled in to their new homes.  My green peas have made me so proud!  I'm going to miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment