Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Ch. 73 - Ms. Fix It


"Up mana up!" Malvina exclaimed until I entered the nursery to let her out of her crib.

"I hear you my little early bird."  Malvina was always the first of the girls to wake in the morning.


Today was going to be a busy day for me.  I planned on doing upgrades around the house before my trip to the future.  Doria and Diantha were always raving about Oasis Landing so it was time I went to see it for myself.  Maybe even find a handsome man of the future to show me around.


Kyros was coming over to take over watching the girls for me while I worked.


"Hey there Madora!  Do you want to go fast or slow in the swing chair today?"


Fireball also stopped by for a visit, he and Sutter spent all moring racing each other up and down the beach.


I got to work on fixing the hot tub then upgrading it to unbreakable.


I did the same to the computer in the study then went around the temple upgrading the rest of the electronics and plumbing.


While I was busy upgrading Leander and Leandra insisted on helping out Kyros with dinner and the girls.  They were now the oldest siblings in the house and wanted to pull their weight.  It was adorable.


"Here's your bottle Malvina."


The next morning I had the girls bathed, fed and ready for their play date with their father.  Once Augistine picked up the girls it was off to the the future for the goddess of love.  

No comments:

Post a Comment