Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Technical Difficulties


*A Note from Mellowyellow*

Hi Sims fans! I apologize for not being able to post for the last week and possibly for a little while longer.  I am experiencing some major problems with my Sims 3 game.  For some reason I keep getting stuck on the loading screen and none of the fixes I've tried so far have worked(I've also come dangerously close to doing just what the picture shows to my laptop).  After a short break to settle my nerves I've a few more things to try but if those don't work I have to do a complete re-install of the game.  Rest assured this is not the end of Aphrodite and her 100 baby challenge, my backup files are tucked away for when I get the game operational again to start up where I left off.  As always thanks for reading and happy simming everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment