Monday, November 24, 2014

Ch. 74 - Into the Future


The children had been picked up by their fathers after breakfast to spend the weekend with them during my trip into the future.


My time portal was assembled and ready for use.  I couldn't wait to see how well my family line had flourished.  Oh this was going to be so exciting!  I'd heard so many wonderful things about Oasis Landing and enjoyed the gadgets and gizmos the children had brought back from their trips.



After activating the portal a gentleman dressed in shades of blue stepped through to hand me a tablet.

"Greetings Ms. Aphrodite Divine, I'm Emit Relevart!  It's a delight to have such a historical figure visiting.  Here is your almanac of time, if you need anything please don't hesitate to ask.  Well I'm off to continue my research, enjoy your time in the future."


With that Emit stepped back through the time portal.  I took a few minutes to flip through the Almanac before stepping in myself.



Oh my me!  Oasis Landing was exactly as the children said it would be.  Every thing was so sleek and stunning, a lot like me.  

Next to the portal was a jet pack with a note that read "For Ms. Aphrodite Divine", my first futuristic offering.  I put it on right away and couldn't wait to zip through the skies.


"Oasis Landing Aphrodite has arrived."


After choosing a room in Emit's large estate to stay in I asked one of his plumbots for tips on operating the jet pack. 




It didn't take long for my amazing self to become a fabulous flier.


Once I was in the air my first stop was a visit to some of my descendants.


Daemon Divine was a successful businessman and owned the EP-XI Imports Gallery, his lovely wife Liza was a surgeon.  I had a grand time getting to know them and telling stories about the past.

"It was wonderful having you come visit with us Aphrodite.  Please if there is any thing you would like at the Gallery it's yours."


There was no doubt that Daemon was a true Divine.  That sweet handsome man knew there was nothing I liked more than a shopping spree.  Now what to wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment