Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Ch. 71 - The Twins Birthday


After the girls were born new cribs were needed to fit everyone and the new baby furniture in the nursery comfortably.


Aguistne was floored when I told him he now had four beautiful baby girls.  He would be returning to Sunlit Tides as soon as he was done with his latest mission to see them.


My poor Leander was having a hard time adjusting to all the new faces in the nursery.  Like his father he seems be very shy around strangers. 


Leandra doesn't seem to mind her new sisters at all.  My little bookworm is always reading when she's not playing with toys.


I bought another toy chest for the first floor so the twins can play without waking their sisters.  I'd love for them to spend time in garden with me but Leander isn't fond of being out doors and Leandra likes playing with her brother.


Before we knew it Leander and Leandra's birthday had arrived.  Alena had redone her kitchen with a baker's station and baked the twins birthday cakes.  They turned out so well I ordered one for myself.  

Happy birthday Leandra!


Leandra aged into a stunning young girl.  She has the excitable, absent-minded and bookworm traits.


Leander was next and couldn't wait to the chocolaty goodness covering his cake.


My serious faced boy look so much like his father but with my coloring.  He has the hates the outdoors, shy and good traits.


The twins had a full day of play before their fist day of school.  Once they discovered Sutter they spent the entire day taking care of him.


Even though Leander didn't like being outside my Sutter charmed him enough to stay out and play in the sun with his sister in the tree house.  I really do love having my very own unicorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment