Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Ch. 70 - Four Princesses


After an amazing night with Augistine it was back to the nursery for me.


Leander and Leandra had a wonderful time at their play date and had reached an important milestone with their niece.


Blasius and Alesia had stopped over at Alcander's and the three of them taught the toddlers to walk.  Alesia and Blasius were very skilled at teaching the little ones after raising so many of their own.  Alesia was expecting her eighth very soon and Blasuisus's sixth had just graduated from high school.


With walking and talking out of the way potty training, my least favorite was all that was left to teach the twins.


Luckily the twins learned quickly and I was able to spend some time with my sweet Sutter.

"My strong handsome unicorn looks so majestic surrounded by all this snow.  I've got some juicy peaches just for you as soon as they're ready to be picked."


It wasn't long before proof of my fantastic night with Agent Lovelace started showing.  I've started reading spy novels while waiting for our special delivery to arrive.


"Here are the peaches I promised you my sweet."  The snow storms have let up enough for everyone to return to school.  It's just Sutter and I at the house on days the twins spend time with Gabriel so I spiol him silly.


"Did you have fun at the winter festival my sweet girl?"

"Want coco mama coco!"

"Oh I see someone got their first taste of hot chocolate.  No more for today Leandra maybe another time."

After letting the twins run off some the energy from their sugar rush I gave them warm baths and put them to bed.



"Good night my little snowflake.  Mama loves you!"

"Night night mama," Leander said after giving me a big hug and kiss.


After putting the twins to sleep I did some cleaning and finally got to writing a review for the lounge club.

"Sleek decor, delicious drinks, fabulous music and roomy photo booths.  I had quite the memorable night there and I guarantee you will too."


Time went by and I got bigger and bigger with each passing day.  When I thought the fabric of my clothes couldn't possibly take any more strain I finally went into labor.


Little Marmee was born then soon followed by her sisters Malinda, Malvina and Madora.


"Wow, way to go mom!" Kyros had exclaimed taking in all six of the cribs now in the nursery.  "Another awesome foursome.  Would now be a bad time to ask if I can get my room sound proofed?"


After having a second set of quads it was raining baby items in the temple.  The children had much more than they needed thanks to the spirits and followers.  

"Mama's going to have to do some rearranging in here before we start having to stack cribs my little princess."  

No comments:

Post a Comment