Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Ch. 48 - Vampire Birthday


Aww look how much my little Helios loves his little vampire bear.  Rene bought them for the triplets when they last stayed with him.


The bears are really chew toys for Helios and Hesper since their vampire instincts are becoming more apparent.


My two little vampires are awake most of the night and sleep most of the day during which time their sister Helicia is up.  


I haven't been getting much sleep as of late but that's fine since I don't really need it.  Plus I'm still on the look out for an alien UFO.  

Every night I spend time looking through the telescope I received as a gift from the scientists after I did a seminar on dating at the science facility.  I wonder if they would let me borrow some of their space rocks in order to attract a green space man?


During the day when I'm not tending to Helicia I spend time with the unicorns.  Fireball and I are becoming fast friends.  He often follows me around the temple when I'm out and about.

"Hi there Fireball!  Do you want to go the beach and tan with me again today?"


After my morning sun I like take Stutter and Allia out for a run along the beach for some morning exercise.


There is something very empowering about riding a unicorn bare back along the beach in nothing but bikini.  


Whew its going to be another hot day on Sunlit Tides.  Time for a little treat to cool off.


Ahh freezer bunny popsicles are my favorite.  They're pink, adorable and oh so sweet!


Speaking of sweet my darlings Helicia, Hesper and Helios were all walking, talking and potty trained so a birthday party was in order.


I sent out the invites and mixed up some drinks for the party.  My mixology skills have grown quite a bit.  I hardly break any bottles and the quality of my drinks have improved.


Rene was the first guest to arrive and he brought with him a few cases of plasma juice.  

"Helicia and Helios will have cravings for plasma from time to time," he informed me.  We cooed over the children and Rene told me about plasma fruit recipes that the children might like as we waited for guests to arrive.   


Once everyone arrived it was time to start lighting up the cakes.  Helicia went first as the oldest of the three.


She is cute as a button with her little hairband and adorable dress.


Genia held her sister as she blew out her birthday candles.


Hesper and Helicia are just over flowing in cuteness with their matching dresses.


Now it's Helios's turn to become a big boy!


Look how handsome he is and he looks so much like his father.


The party ended earlier than my little vampires would have liked but they had school in the morning and needed to get on a daytime schedule.  

Once every one was tucked in I laid the space rocks Diantha had helped me gather around the temple gardens.  The rocks were of varying sizes but all of them were rare.  I knew my starman was out there somewhere in the night sky and it was only a matter of time before he came to me.

2 comments:

  1. Great Post, love the triplets soooo cute!!
    I can't wait to see your space man i wonder who it will be...... lol
    looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marliahn I'm really happy with how the triplets turned out. I can't wait to see what little ones come from Aphrodite and her alien. I got bit by the crochet bug so I haven't been playing since I've been trying to finish my latest project for my new born niece.

      Delete