Monday, March 10, 2014

Ch. 45 - Little Vampires


Fasya and Feivel were out of the temple and off to follow their dreams.  Fasya was off to university with a full scholarship and Feivel was set to see the world.


Now that the cravings were no longer driving my appetite I was making home cooked meals again.  


I had learned many vegetarian meals since Gene did not eat meat.

"Okay you three straight to bed after dinner tonight.  No playing with the unicorns before bed.  I want you all to be well rested since it's your last day of elementary school." 


Time had gone by quickly and my three little elves would soon be teens.  Tomorrow was their birthday and we would be celebrating at a new playground in town.


Some time during the night while we were sleeping Allia had her foal. The little darling looks just like his mother with a bit of his father's coloring.  The children have named him Fireball.


The little guy loves galloping around after his mother.  Amalan says he has real potential as a race horse. 


After eating the perfectly prepared french toast I made for breakfast Gene, Genia and Genio were off to their last day as elementary students.


Alcander came by to visit and meet his new little sisters and brother.  He had news of Kelly finding love at sea and getting married.  Chances are good that he'll be a grandfather himself one of these days.

Isn't that something?  I'm not even half way to my goal of 100 children and it looks like I'll be a great grandmother soon.  Well it looks like I'm going to have to kick things into gear before my grandchildren start out numbering my children.  



Accomplishing that shouldn't be too hard since the triplets are growing up so fast.  Helicia has taken after me but she has hazel eyes.


Hesper takes after her father but has my blue eyes.


And little Helios looks just like daddy.  



The elves love their little sisters and brother to pieces.  When they're not playing with the unicorns they're in the nursery.


"Where did Hesper go?  I can't see her."


"Peek-a-boo!"

"Haha!  Peekboo peekboo!"  

Adorable.  I hope to have 81 more that are just like them.


No comments:

Post a Comment