Monday, March 3, 2014

Ch. 43 - The Sickness


Since everyone was working so diligently on keeping good grades in school I decided a day of play was in order.  We all loaded up in the van and it was off to the summer festival.


We ran into Calictus who was waiting to meet his Penelope for a date and took a family photo.  Haha just look how confident my Feivel looks and he should he is a Divine after all.


Gene and Genio took to the sand immediately determined to build the best sand castle that ever was.


Faysa and Feivel took to the soccer goals to test their athletic skills in a shootout.  

"You can't stop me bro, you might as well admit defeat now."



Genia and I had planned on skating in the rink but I was suddenly struck with a bad bout of nausea.  She continued on skating without me.




I made a mad dash for the for the bathroom.  My adventures in the hot tub with Rene had been fruitful.


"Fasya the Unstoppable takes his shot at the goal!"



"And it is rejected by Feivel the Stopper of the Unstoppable!  Haha that was a really nice try though Mr. Unstoppable."



Corey joined us at the summer festival to spend some quality time with the boys.

"Alright boys your old man is going to show you how this is done."



I tried cheering Genia on since I couldn't join her but just watching her going around and around and around set my nausea off again.  "Good job Genia you're getting the hang of humm...mmm...."


After my second trip to the restroom I decided to play in the sand with the boys.


I had hoped the activity would have a soothing effect.


Needless to say it didn't at all and it was off to the restroom again for me.


Enough about me and my sour stomach.  Our dear unicorns Sutter and Allia are enamored with one another.  It won't be long before a little foal is clip clopping around the temple grounds.


And there is some wonderful news about one of my mermaids.

"Our tickets for the show will be at the front desk waiting for us once we get settled into the honeymoon suite darling."

My Eldora has gotten married!  Her husband Kraig Paxton is one of the cursed spirits I'm working to free from that witch Evelyn Alistair philosopher's stone.  It was sweet how nervous he was when he asked Cody and I for our blessing to propose to Eldora. 

With the successful crossing of one of the spirits the rest have begun to truly live again.  With the assurance that one day they too will have the opportunity to cross over they've taken on careers, friendships and even romantic relationships.  I'm so happy for them all. I just love love.


A Note from Mellowyellow:
Hey fellow sim fans I just wanted to rant a little and stress the importance of backing up your save files.  I've renamed my 100 BC save Evelyn because I'm certain it has taken on that evil witch's spirit and enjoys torturing me for fun.  Since I last played and posted to the blog my BC save has glitched out on me not once but three stinking times because of  random game ruining error this, that and the other!  Luckily I backup save and backup save again my game files because you never know what game killing glitch will pop up on you.  So take that Evelyn I will be finishing this challenge before Sims 4 comes out no matter what!  Anyway that is the end of my rant thanks for reading, happy simming and save, save, save :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment