Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Ch. 47 - Abduction


With three new teens in the temple I was worried there'd be fighting among them about who got the first driving lesson.  As it turned out I had no need to worry since we had unicorns that could teleport anywhere on the island at will.


The elves were always doting on Helicia, Hesper and Helios when they weren't tending to the unicorns.


Speaking of doting I am soon to be the proud grandmother of fifteen grandchildren with more on the way.  Blasius has another daughter named Juana, Eldora has a son named Randy and Diantha and Elen are expecting!


This is Eboni Alesia's third child.  Look she's taken to music just like her mommy and daddy.


And this handsome little bundle is their fourth child Drew.

"Isn't that a pretty song big sister is playing for us Drew?"


Alena and Armando have added a third little girl to their happy family.


This is their baby girl Alesha.  I stopped by the house just in time to watch her become a toddler.


While I was gone there were some strange happenings outside the Temple of  Love.


"What's with the light show this early in the morning?  Mom didn't say anything about a party going on."


"Oh no it's a UFO!  Somebody help me I don't want to get probed!!!"


"Hey what do you think you're going to do with that thing?  Ahhh that's cold!!"


I was beyond shocked when I got home and Genia told me Gene was abducted by aliens.

"You mean the green people from outer space that fly around in those strange ships?"


We were going out to search for him when Gene was brought home by the police.  They found him wondering around on the beach and brought him in for breaking curfew.

"I'm sorry for breaking curfew mom.  I just don't know what happened.  All I remember is bright lights."

"Don't worry about it dear I know it wasn't your fault.  You were abducted by aliens."  A fact that had very much piqued my interest.


Aliens were flying around over Sunlit Tides and seemed to have an interest in the temple.  I wonder what its going take for me convince one of the space men to do a biology experiment with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment