Monday, March 3, 2014

Ch. 42 - Sunshine and a Vampire


Another fantastic party thrown by me Sunlit Tide's charismatic and irresistible love goddess Aphrodite had just ended and succeeded in bringing Rene out to play.

"Thanks for inviting me to your party Aphrodite, I had a wonderful time.  Being able to go out in the sun without burning is fantastic.  Everything is just so bright and fun on the beach."

Even before Rene became a vampire long stints in the sun meant a nasty sunburn for him.  Now that he'd attained enough power as a vampire he could go out during the day without harm.  


Rene moved to Sunlit Tides to frolic in the sunshine and become a brood sire but was hesitant about fulfilling his dream.  He wanted to create more vampires but he didn't want to take away their time in the sun.  Lucky for him I had mastered alchemy and had a solution well underway.

"Alchemy is a hobby of mine and since we've been getting more vampire tourists on the island I'm about to release a line of vampiric sunscreen to sell in the spas.  I'm shooting a commercial for next week.  It will go something like this "SunKissed, by Aprhrodite with love."  The director went nuts when I blew the little heart at him."

"Aphrodite you are amazing!  Vampires every where are going to love you for this!"  Rene exclaimed hugging excitedly.


"I know," I replied smiling proudly about my achievement.  "Why don't you show me some love right now and we can talk more about you making new vampires."


"With pleasure!" Rene said before kissing me senseless.  


While I was out with Rene the children were busy keeping up with their studies.  Fesya and Feivel were going to Alena's for a tutoring session with Terra.


"I feel pretty strange tutoring my younger than me uncles."

"Its okay I feel a little strange getting math help from my older than me niece."


"I've had enough of the numbers for now I'm going to see what big sis has to eat.  I've heard awesome things about her chili."


Even my little elves were hard at work on their studies.  

"Today's homework was pretty easy. That means we've got more time to spend with the unicorns."


Meanwhile Rene and I were tanning at Lagoon View Pools discussing how I could help him with his plans to become a brood sire.


"It would be my pleasure to help you sire vampires Rene.  In fact I would take great joy in personally being responsible for helping you make your first vampire."


"Really?  Aphrodite you are too kind and considerate I'll turn you right now!  This will only hurt for a second I promise."

"Ahhh my perfect skin!  Wait Rene that's not what I meant!"  Rene was naturally very fast as a vampire but as a divine being I was faster and able to avoid his fangs.  Good thing too, I'd hate to have to punish him for ruining my amazing tan.


"Oh it wasn't?  Then is this more along the lines of what you meant?"  Rene asked then dipped me to plant another sizzling kiss on my lips.


"Sorry I got a little carried away earlier.  I've been having so much fun being out during the day lately that I haven't been keeping up with my feedings as I should."  Rene apologized and I forgave him.

"Think nothing of it Rene I understand."  I knew how tasty a treat I was to him.  I mean I am me after all.


"So would you like to go home with me or are you in the mood for a scandalous adventure?"  Rene asked suggestively.

"Rene!  What has happened to your sense of propriety?"  I was worried things would develop slowly between us because of them but that was proving not to be a problem.

"You bring the wild side of me Aphrodite.  So what do you say?"


Woohoo in the hot tub outdoors with a handsome flame haired vampire?  Yes please!!!


Here's to hoping I get an adorable little vampire or two out of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment