Monday, April 7, 2014

Ch. 49 - The Visitor


Our little foal Fireball grew into a magnificent unicorn.  I've made sure insurance has stayed up to date to cover occasional damage done by a stray magical blast so the temple is well covered in case Fireball decides to live up to his name.


Allia has not been acting herself as of late so the elves are keeping an eye on her and giving her extra attention.


"Not feeling too well again today are you Allia?  That's okay a nice relaxing brushing will make you feel better."


Hesper and Helios are doing very well in school thanks to their vampire powers and have made a new friend.  


This little blue fairy is Mira, Kelly's daughter.  My first great granddaughter is such a sweet girl, I just love how she calls me Gigi.  Great grandma Aphrodite is just not a befitting title for me no matter how accurate it may be.  


The children had a ball playing dress up with Mira.  I was glad the old costume box was getting some use after being in the nursery for so long.


Hesper was a beautiful princess in purple.  My little vampire princess gives such a regal princess wave.


And Helios was a handsome prince in blue.  Helicia didn't join in on the games preferring to tend to Allia.  Helicia enjoyed quite time alone and was very fond of animals.  I was contemplating getting her a small pet of her very own.


It was Genia who discovered what was ailing our Allia one sunny morning.

"I felt a little kick from Allia's belly while I was brushing her this morning.  I'm pretty sure were going to have another unicorn running around guys."


My unicorns were expanding their family and I intended to do the same.  I was out searching for more space rocks when I came across this lovely catalina macaw.


I brought the bird home to Helicia later that evening.  She adored him and named him Oliver.

"He is such a pretty bird.  Thank you so much mom!"


"Here you go Oliver a nice bowl of yummy bird seed."


Helios liked Oliver as well, a little too much in fact.  I had to scold him for trying to make a snack of poor Oliver when his thirst got the better of him.  

"We do not snack on our pets in this house young man!  Now I want you to go down stairs and have a plasma pack to get yourself under control.  Then I want you to apologize to your sister."


"This stuff isn't so bad.  I hope Helicia isn't too mad at me."


Helios managed to make up with Helica and all was quite in the temple again until an early visitor came to call.  


A Note from Mellowyellow:
Hello my fellow Sim fans!  I've been away doing some crafting and playing with the new store content that recently came out.  I see that the blog has gotten over 6500 views and that is just so incredibly awesome. Thank you all for taking time to look at Aphrodite's story.  Here are some pictures I wanted to share since this is a short update.


This is the crochet blanket I recently finished the Spring Breeze baby blanket by Leisure Arts.


This is the Ambrosia Bakery a small bakery I built for my favorite sim couple Trinity and Ethan Ambrose in Sunlit Tides.  I love the one from the store but it is just too big and gets to be a hassle to run once all the townies start crowding behind the display cases.


The register and display cases.  I got the Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set along with the garden and bakery sets and I'm so glad I did!  The kitchen and the bakery set just look sooo good together.


Trinity started baking as soon as she got to the lot.  This is why she is one of my favorite sims and the reason I've played her for years. Trinity always uses what I build for her without me prompting her to.


A side view of the inside eating and sitting areas. 


A behind the counter view of the bakery.


Ethan helping his wife stock up the bakery.  Trinity and Ethan (yep the Ethan Bunch) met in Sunset Valley when I revisited the town when the seasons expansion came out.  When he became a young adult he sent Trinity love letters all the time and so many gifts that she did not have to work and had enough cash to do a remodel on her starter home.  If the crazy amount of gifts he set was a glitch it was a happy one because these two cannot get enough of each other.


Here is their daughter Trista tending the register.  She is the 13th out of Trinity and Ethan's 15 children together.  See what I mean when I said they can't get enough of each other?  These two sims are so wonderful I pretty much play according to their wishes and they love having babies together.  Well that is the end of the bakery tour thanks for viewing and happy simming!!  

5 comments:

  1. YAY!! more unicorns i would love to get one for Kaylee but they are a bit hard to find right now :(
    Super excited to see the "visitor" and see some cute as alien babies.
    Also love the bakery i would love to get it but that would require more simpoints... oh well maybe it will go on sale soon :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed unicorns were a bit had to come by in Monte Vista as well. I spent almost all of simpoints I'd been saving from watching ads on the bakery but I'm really enjoying it. I'm thinking of doing a legacy family one day when I finish the BC with a family bakery business.

      Delete
    2. I would definatly read that legacy, i would love to give the radfords a little family business but i will have to watch more ad's maybe i will find something else who knows.

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous blanket! I've knitted before but don't know where to start with crochet! A family friend recently had twins and I knitted two baby hats for her.

    I've decided to try and sort my account out so I can get some of the cool stuff, like the bakery! It looks really pretty. I've been trying to get an alien to come to visit the Birds for AGES but it just won't happen. I've got a load of space rocks and maximum logic skill so it's kind of annoying. Looking forward to the next instalment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizzy. I know how you feel about the aliens. I've been trying to get a male sim to get abducted and impregnated by an alien since seasons came out but it hasn't happened yet. When they do come they always just fly away with the teens.

      Delete