Monday, February 3, 2014

Ch. 38 - Growing Up Ghostly


Today was a big day for Faysa and Feivel.  My boys were going to leave childhood behind and become young men.


Since Faysa was mad about parties and Faivel loved being outdoors I invited everyone down to the Hideaway to celebrate with us.


My special little specter Faysa was first up to blow out his candles.


We all clapped and cheered for him as he entered into the next stage of his young life.  "Happy birthday Faysa!"


Faysa grew into a hauntingly handsome young man right before our eyes.  He looks so much like Corey I'd say he was cloned if I wasn't his mother.


It's my dear Feivel's turn to become a young man now.


"Happy birthday to you!  Happy birthday to you!  Happy birthday dear Feivel! Happy birthday to you!"


Feivel wished extra hard for his very own sail boat as he blew out his candles.


"Here I go everybody, bring on the sparkles!"


"So what do you think?" Feivel asked already very confident in his good looks as a Divine.


"You look devastatingly dashing Feivel," I replied.  "You and your brother will be in the temple at eleven'o'clock sharp every night." 


Corey was one proud papa now that his two sons were teenagers.  Teaching the two of them to drive was an adventure I gladly left solely in his hands.


Alena once again out did herself with the food preparation for the twin's birthday party.


Everyone went back for seconds and each plate was licked clean.


Unfortunately it was getting too hot outside for Elen.  She fainted from dehydration and I had to revive her with a bucket of water. 


I took her to the near by beach to make sure she was fully hydrated before returning to the party.  The summers on land were proving too hot to handle for my two mermaids.  It was a good thing that they would be moving to the mermaid reef soon.


Other than one fainting mermaid the rest of the party went very well with the boys spending time with their father discussing the different songs of the countries he'd been to.  

Meeting Corey and listening to his adventures made me want to go out and see more of the modern mortal world someday.  It was an intriguing option I'd explore more after I'd taken a bite out of Rene the vampire.

No comments:

Post a Comment