Monday, February 3, 2014

Ch. 39 - Elf Party


It was cake time again!  I know I always seem to be eating the stuff but birthday cake is simply delicious.  Cake and supernatural men are weaknesses of mine.  Enough about me for now it's my little elves birthday!


"Blow out your candles Genio."


Next up was my little elven princess.


"Cake, cake, cake!"  Looks like Genia has her mama's sweet tooth.


And last but not least was Gene.


"It's your turn now Gene.  Take a big breath and blow out all the candles."


After the party Amalan took the triplets up to the nursery for a bedtime story.  Look how happy Amalan is with our three little elves.


"Tell us one more story please daddy," Genia begged. 

"No more for tonight.  You've got your first day of school tomorrow remember?  And the birthday surprise I got the three of you arrives tomorrow as well."

"What did you get us?" Genio asked.

"I hope it's a pony!" Gene shouted excitedly riding the play horse.


The surprise arrived the next morning after the children had all left for school.  Sutter took an immediate liking to our new edition.


The lovely fawn brown unicorn's name was Allia.


"You are such a pretty girl Allia." I said petting her satin soft coat.


"Here I know exactly what you'd like."


"Haha you like them just as much as Sutter.  I may have to grow an apple orchard to keep you two satisfied."


I knew Sutter liked that idea very much when he came over and started nuzzling me.


It was love at first sight when the children got home from school and discovered Allia.


Sutter seems quite taken with her as well.  The clip clop of little foal hooves on the temple courts may be in our near future.  Oh I get so excited just thinking about cute little baby unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment