Monday, February 10, 2014

Ch. 40 - Summer Days


The summer heat was beginning to really get to the girls.  Elen and Eldora were fainting more as the days got hotter.  Since I couldn't stand to see my girls suffering I decided it was time for them to age up.


With the children off to another day of school.


And the unicorns exploring the island together.


I decided to hop in my speed boat to see if Kelly and the boys could spare some of the piles of fish they were catching.


Kelly was out of fish but graciously offered to catch some for his aunts' birthday party.  My fishing skills weren't high enough for me to catch the fish I needed for my recipes so I took the time to tan on the deck of the houseboat.


Did I mention that I got a new outdoor kitchen?  I got it in the mail as a gift just for being a celebrity.  I love being me!


Having an outdoor kitchen is such a convenience when I'm out cooking on the grill.


Time to taste test the catch of the day.  Ummm perfect just like me!  Complements to Kelly and his fantastic fishing skill.


The birthday party started as soon as the everyone arrived home from school.  It was another warm day on the island so the girls went straight to the pool and water toys.


My oh my a handsome man doing dishes without being asked what a lovely sight.  This outdoor kitchen is truly amazing.


And look who just showed up to the party.  Rene, my favorite day walking vampire.


"I'm glad you could make it to the party Rene."

"What and miss seeing your pretty face again? Never."

Rene, Rene so sexy he sparkles wooing him is going to be such fun!


Dasia was also another welcomed face at the party.  She's so happy here because she and her father Trenton are doing a fashion tour in the future.  

Diantha had discovered time travel and was there now studying plumbots in the future city of Oasis Landing.  Doria had fallen head over heels for the future architecture and already owned a home there.  I'm so proud of my girls!


The sun was setting so it was time for the party to wind down and the girls to blow out their candles.  


Eldora aged into a stunning beauty of the sea.


Elen blew out her candles next.  "Happy birthday Elen!"


And another gorgeous Divine woman is unleashed into the world.   


The next day my girls both graduated with high honors and received awards from their peers.  Eldora received the most artistic award and Elen was awarded most popular.

I'll miss my little mermaids when they go out to sea but I'm happy they'll lead healthier lives in the sea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment