Thursday, January 30, 2014

Ch. 37 - Under the Sea


Eldora and Elen were now high school students and considering what after school club to join.  My two sets of twins were also building special bonds with each other.


Eldora and Faysa were more the outdoors type than their twins.  The two spent more time outside swimming than on their homework.  They often spent time before bed hurrying to finish their assignments.

Feivel and Elen were homebodies, they did their homework as soon as they got home and spent the rest of the day relaxing inside.  Elen enjoyed reading while Feivel was an avid video game player.


My three little eleves were just about ready to leave the nursery.  All three were talking and potty trained.  Once Genia and Genio stated walking on their own it would be time for the three of them to move on to the next stage.


"Hey look at me I'm an architect just like Doria."  It wouldn't be too long before my two boys would be celebrating their next birthday.  Feysa and Feivel had Corey's adventurous spirit and seemed to be growing up so fast.


Speaking of growing up fast, it had been a while since I had been by to see my little grandfairy and her parents.


I'd like to introduce my newest little grandfairy Shawn Divine.


"How has my little fairy princess been?  I bet you've been keeping your mommy and daddy busy haven't you?"  Seeing my grandbabies was always such a treat. 

It seemed like only yesterday I was in the nursery tickling and snuggling their parents.  Time flies when you're having fun and I was having a blast watching my children grow up from babies to adults.  


Elen and Eldora were already preparing for their lives as adults.  They had staked their claim on a portion of the ocean reef for when they left the temple.


Eledora and Elen had decided to move to the mermaid caves after graduation to live with Cody and the other merfolk. 


The two of them were becoming fast friends with the sea creatures that shared their part of the reef.


At first I had worried about the sharks but Cody reassured me the girls can and have handled the sharks very well on their own.


So well in fact that it has gotten to the point were the more agressive sharks will swim away from Elen when they see her coming near.


Eldora has even started her own kelp garden.  She says the kelp from the super market just isn't as tasty as kelp harvested fresh from the ocean.


My two little mermaids have become very independent and have found a beautiful place of their own under the sea.  I will miss them dearly when they move out but I know are only a blow on the shell away if I want to call them back home.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful story so far! Please keep it up <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elkling, I am trying very hard to do so. My game has tried to die on me a few times but luckily I have backup saves of my backup saves lol. I hope to finish before Sims 4 comes out this fall so pre-ordering will be my prize for completing my first 100 BC.

      Delete
  2. Great post, i love the mermaids the girls are so beautiful and i simply adore Eldora's Tail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marliahn. I've enjoyed my two mermaids but I'm horrible at taking care of more than one at a time. The poor things are always passing out from hydration.

      Delete