Thursday, May 29, 2014

Ch. 54 - Extra Credit


I left the birthday party in the hands of the elves as I rushed home to deliver my newest little bundle.


Genia has my hostess skills and made sure the rest of the party continued on as it should.


My Hesper was quite the vision when she aged into a teenager.  Her hair, eyes and skin were all a glow as she came a little more into her vampire powers.


Helios was the last of my little vampires to leave childhood behind.


Look how handsome a young man my Helios grew up to be.  He looks so much like his father.  The party went on well into the night since Hesper and Helios are natural night owls.   It was nice to have some down time with the babies before everyone came home.


Twins!  Jovan Radford gave me two beautiful little babies.  Meet my little jade princess Iris.


And her handsome twin brother Isidor.


"Does my little star like her bubble bath?"


With two newborns and six teens, three of which were preparing for graduation things in the temple got pretty hectic.  I knew stress levels had peaked when Hesper asked to speak to me privately in my room after school one day.

"Mom Helios, Helica and I got the opportunity to visit Champs las Sims, France to write a report for extra credit.  I really want to do it because I need the extra credit and I think it would be good for us to get out of the house for a bit.  Things have been kinda crazy here with the twins and Genia and the guys getting ready to graduate and leave with the unicorns."

"You're right Hesper," I agreed.  Champs las Sims sounds like a wonderful get away.  "We'll leave once the twins are little bit older and the elves graduate."

"Yes!  I'm going to try all their sweets.  Thank you so much mom!"


Since going to France was going to be a grade booster for the three of them Hesper, Helicia and Helios spent any extra time they had helping with the twins.  


It wasn't long before Iris and Isidor became toddlers.  Litte Iris  has Jovan's complexion but took after me when it came to her powers. 


Little Isidor is an alien like his father.  Jovan tells me in looks Isidor takes after his grandfather Nigel.  The twins will be staying with him during our trip to France.


"Yay Iris, you learned to walk!  You're a big girl now."


"Time for bed now little sis.  Sleep tight Iris."


It seems I may have another musician on my hands.  Isidor just loves playing the xylophone.


Iris is my little intellectual.  The peg box and the rocket ship are her favorite toys.


"Mommy's going to miss you and your sister while she is away.  You two to be extra good for your daddy while I'm gone."

No comments:

Post a Comment