Friday, May 16, 2014

Ch. 52 - Lazy Leisure Day


My morning dash to the restroom officially announced that I had an alien baby on board.  Jovan was going to be thrilled.


Images of what our child would look like danced through my head as I prepared breakfast.  Would we have a jade beauty with sky blue eyes or and emerald prince with golden locks?


The possibilities were endless and I for one couldn't wait to meet my little alien love bug.


Since it was Leisure Day I decided to throw a pool party to share the happy news and spend a splendid summer day with family and friends.  I threw some steaks on the grill and sent out the invites.


The steaks and the turnout for the party were wonderful.  Gene wasn't thrilled with them so I had Bonehilda whip up a quick green salad for him.


Blasius was able to take time from his busy schedule to come relax by the pool and soak up some sun with us.  He's been very busy with his growing family and career as of late.


Gene and Genio were thrilled to spend time with him.  They loved having a  superstar athlete as a big brother.

"Thanks again for the box seat tickets.  Heather is really into sports I just know she's going to flip when I taker her to the next game."


Calictus was also in attendance to show off his diving board skills.  He still needs some work but I'm certain he'll get the hang of it. It is summer after all so there will be plenty of pool parties for him to practice.


Jovan was thrilled with the news of becoming a father as I knew he would be.  He plans to document every thing on his social network.

"With cooking like this the little one may not want to ever leave home to visit the science lab with dad. #goingtobedad"


As always the slip and slid was a huge hit with the children.


Helicia had a blast with it by the end of the day she had a golden tan from all the time she spent in the sun.


Next Leisure Day we'll celebrate at a water park just for you little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment