Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Ch. 25 - Teen Wolves


It was time for another wedding party when Lee and Blasius returned home from university.  


Lee was such a beautiful bride and Blasius a handsome groom.


Their ceremony was as sweet as the deserts served at the reception.  The fairies had come out in force because Blasius is Monte's son so sweets were a large part of the menu.  


Of course the children took the opportunity to over indulge on the sweets with such a large variety laid out before them.  Kelly passionately belted out his aunt's latest hit on the karaoke machine during a sugar rush.


I'm so happy for the two of them.  I wonder if fairy grandbabies will be in my near futures since both are well into their careers after graduation?


With their birthday approaching the twins are hungrier than ever.  They were getting up in the middle of the night to have a midnight meal after every one had gone to bed.


Calictus and Cyrena were even spending more time in their wolf form.  The majority of their days now were spent hunting and tearing up the furniture.  Good thing I had taken out that extra insurance policy.


"There are some fruit parfaits in the refrigerator if you two are still hungry and there is plenty of fresh fruit for you take to snack on while you're at school."

"Thanks mom," they responded in unison intent on their meal.  Today was their last day as elementary school students.  After school the two would have their birthday party and become teenagers.


While the girls and the twins were at school I went to Alesia's for a visit.  Dorian had just celebrated his birthday and Alesia's twins were now toddlers.


"Grandma!" Dorian shouted as he came to meet me out on the front porch.

"Dorian look how big you've gotten.  You look so much like your mother when she was this age."


After catching up with Alesia and JC for a bit I went to the nursery to visit the twins.  This is their daughter Tamara, she's a genie like her older brother and mother.


And this is their second son Dante, he's human like his father.  After a nice visit with Alesia and her family I left to pick up the children and set up for the party.


The werewolves that came from the mainland to celebrate the twin's birthday were an eclectic group.  After seeing the way they tore apart the seating arrangements I was glad I didn't have the party at the temple.


Luckily I was able to distract them from causing any more damage when I set up the buffet table.


Cyrena was the first to blow out her birthday candles.


Davin and his pack crowded the air with cheers and shouts as one first children born to their pack in years became a teen.


Beautiful just beautiful.  Cyrena looks just like her lovely mother if I do say so myself and I do.


It was Calictus's turn next.  I crossed my fingers hoping that he would be out of his lizard phase after he blew out his candles.


He gave the cheering crowd a big smile as he blew out his candles.


Calictus was as stunning as his father when he aged up.  He seemed to have gained a bit more confidence with age and spent time mingling with the party goers.


The twin's party didn't end until the full moon rose and everyone transformed for the hunt.  I took the girls home for the night while Cyrena and Calictus stayed out to hunt with their father and the visiting packs.  I stayed up late waiting for them to come home safely with thoughts of how to best deal with a teen werewolf in the grips of a mood swing.  It was definitely time to stock up on some potions.

No comments:

Post a Comment