Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Ch. 24 - The Triplets B-Day!!!


The conveniences of modern technology never ceased to amaze me.  I have been thoroughly enjoying my latest offering as of late.  The little tablet has made keeping up with the cursed descendants of the ghosts so easy since I've been busy with the children.  


The girls abilities have really been taking off as they get older.


After a morning bath and bottle they keep themselves entertained playing with toys and practicing their with their powers.


Diantha is human like her father and hasn't shown any magical abilities but she is an extremely bright child.  She enjoys the logic books and toys more than any child I've had so far.  I'm sure I'm going to have a little genius when she gets older.


Speaking of getting older I am more than ready for the girls to age into children.  Alena's baby food has been exactly as advertised "excellent for the baby's digestion" it was a proven fact with the number of times I was emptying the potty chairs.


I took a day to spend with just the girls before their birthday while Blasius took the twins out spend time with the rest of the family.


The three made visits to Alesia and Alena's houses before going  to Alcander's house to play with Kelly.


This little cutie pie is Kelly's younger brother Greggory Divine.


I brought the girls down stairs to put them in their swing chairs on the day of the birthday/send off party.


Blasuis would be heading off to university in a few days then moving into his own house when he returned so he helped the girls with blowing out their candles.  First up was Dasia.


Next was Diantha.


And Doria was the last to blow out her candles.


Look how adorable the three of them are together.  Trenton showed up with his usual trunk of clothes for the girls and snapped an endless amount of pictures.  He was debuting his new fashion line in a number of popular magazines.  I couldn't wait to see what he came up with when the girls became teenagers and what they would wear to prom.  


With Blasuis heading off to university, the girls becoming children and the twins birthday right around the corner I was getting my much deserved break from emptying potty chairs.  The Soul Stone still held too much of the Alistair witch's power for me to take too long of a break.  A few days of pampering at the new resort would do just fine before I began my search for a new father candidate.

No comments:

Post a Comment