Sunday, October 14, 2012

Ch. 5- The First Crack


Screenshot-199
After the birth of the triplets a tiny crack appeared within the philosopher’s stone.  I am still many births away from destroying the stone but progress is progress.

Screenshot-169

Since the triplets were born I haven’t been out of the house much since my dates with Octavio.  Though the news of who I am and my plans to break the Alistair curse have already spread quickly.  One of the spirits has a relation in the journalism field that published an article about me.  Its been weeks since I've left the temple and I am already a bit of a celebrity in town.  A few days after the article was published a vehicle enthusiast dropped off the keys to a lovely pink sports car to my offering table.

Screenshot-191

There were nonbelievers, as there always are, that said that I was another crazed supernatural fan looking for attention.  Magical creatures were running rampant in the mortal world but the willfully blind were adamant that the supernatural community were fanatical cosplayers and magic was slight of hand and something they called CGI.

Screenshot-192

The grumblings of the naysayers was of little concern to me.  Raising the triplets took up all my time, I could hardly leave the nursery.  Getting some time for sunbathing in between feedings and changes was a feat in itself.  The designer had really done a wonderful job of making sure the children would stay entertained while in the nursery.   

Screenshot-177

Alena was developing a real love of horses.

Screenshot-176

Alcander couldn’t stay away from the block table.

Screenshot-190

And Alesia was becoming a musical prodigy before my eyes.

Screenshot-195

It wasn’t long before the children’s magical abilities manifested themselves.  Armando had come to me a little puzzled as to how the toys he’d just put in the toy box had wound up in the children’s hands again.






Alena and Alcander powers seemed to have taken after mine but Alesia has yet to show any ability.  I assumed she had taken after Octavio and her powers would eventually show themselves one way or another when she was older.

Screenshot-188

After their powers started developing I added a magic lessons in with the triplets daily schedule.

Screenshot-187

Screenshot-189

Days for the triplets were pretty eventful.  After the magic lesson was walking.

Screenshot-184

Next was potty training.  Grrr.  Even when potty training I look fantastic.

Screenshot-197

The day would then end with leaning how to talk before a warm bottle and bed.

Screenshot-198

Before long the triplets had learned everything they needed to move on to the next stage of their development.  I threw them a birthday party and we all had cake for dinner.  Alesia surprised me by making the entire house spotless after dinner with a clap of her hand.  With her helping  around the house Armando would be able to take the time off to visit France.
   
Alena childAlesia child
Alcander child

4 comments:

  1. Great chapter! I love the house!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The triplets are adorable.
    I loved how Aprodite was admiring herself while potty training.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The diva trait always has Aphrodite primping and preening in any nearby reflective surface, I love her for it :)

      Delete