Friday, October 12, 2012

Ch. 4- The Ties That Bind



"You are a handsome one Octavio," I said running my hand down his exquisitely muscled arm.


"I have a proposal that would be mutually beneficial to us both. You're not romantically attached to anyone right now are you?"



"No, Mistress," Octavio replied.  "I have been trapped within the lamp for many centuries."   


"Why you poor thing!  Being stuck in such a small space must have been tough on these bulging muscles of yours."  I turned him around and massaged his back.  The raw magic and male power oozing from his pores made my fingertips tingle.  Oh he would do nicely.     


I explained the Alistair curse and my intention of breaking it by having one hundred children.


"Mistress is very kind indeed to be willing to help free those lost souls," Octavio interrupted before I could finish telling him my proposal.  "It would be my honor to help Mistress in this endeavor.  You do not even have to use a wish."


Before I could even respond Octavio worked some genie magic on me that sent my senses on a pleasure overload.  

Sweet singing sirens!  He hadn't even laid hands on me and my body was tingling form head to toe.  The first thing I did when my feet returned to the floor was pull him into a kiss.


"Octavio that was amazing, but not exactly what I was after.  What I was trying to say before is that I don't need the wishes.  I am Aphrodite, goddess of love and beauty.  If you help me with my goal I will set you free to see the world and do as you please."


Octavio stared at me with a look of surprised delight on his face.  "Mistress I would be truly honored to father your children but...," an adorable purple blush bloomed on his cheeks.
"But what?"  I inquired.
"I do not wish to sound ungrateful but I cannot preform that duty while still bound to the lamp.  I must first be freed.  What I did before was just insure that you would be more fertile than usual."


"I see," I replied.  "The process of freeing you is more complicated than simply wishing you free I assume?"
"You are correct Mistress," Octavio said and explained to me the process of freeing a genie.  

We decided to wait until the moon was full, when the magic would be at its peak.  It also gave Octavio and I a chance to get better acquainted with one another.


Octavio was the perfect gentlemen.  I would wake up to a spotless house and he would give me fresh flowers from the garden. 



On one of our dates we went to the bistro for a cooking lesson.  I learned how to prepare firecracker ship, a delicious dish that soon became my favorite meal.   


We spent the night before the full moon on the beach watching the stars.  Octavio told me of his dreams to travel the world and of becoming a master magician.


"Mistress I can't tell you enough how grateful I am that you are doing this for me."
"Octavio," I said looking into his eyes as I laid my hand over his.  "I am doing this for our mutual pleasure.  And please call me Aphrodite, tomorrow night we're going become quite friendly with one another."


Pleasure sparkled in eyes.  "Aphrodite, my goddess," he said seductively leaning over to whisper his intentions for tomorrow night in my ear.


"Oh my Octavio, you'll turn a girl's head with talk like that," I chuckled.


The rest of the night was spent in quiet anticipation for the things the full moon held for us.  Octavio would have to spend tomorrow in the lamp while I weakened it in order for him to break free of his enslavement.


The next morning Armando was just finishing cleaning the kitchen as I set about my task.  First I had to freeze the lamp at the coldest temperature possible in the fridge.


Next was heating it at the highest temperature in the oven immediately after freezer.


Armando thought my treatment of the lamp a little strange but stayed silent about it.  His family had owned and operated the cleaning service that kept the temple clean for generations.  This would not be last time he saw something strange.


My last task in freeing Octavio required that I take the lamp through the catacombs underneath the mausoleum.  There was a zombie bear that tried to attack me but I dealt with it quickly.  No dead bear was going to keep me from getting my slice of blueberry pie!


That night when I summoned Octavio from the lamp the chains that bound him to the lamp glowed brightly before shattering.


Octavio let loose a triumphant roar as he was consumed by a blue light and finally freed from the magic lamp. 


"I am finally free!" He exclaimed before kissing me passionately.


"It is all thanks to you my goddess, my Aphrodite," he said as he swept me off my feet to carry me to the bed.


That night Octavio did all the things he promised on the beach and so much more.


The next morning we parted ways amicably as he left to see the world and pursue his dream of becoming a master magician.


The pregnancy went along smoothly and quickly. 


I felt like only days had passed before I went into labor.  The magic Octavio had worked gave me three beautiful babies.


A boy that had blue tinted skin like Octavio. I named him Alcander.


And two girls that looked like me.  The first girl I named Alena.


And the second girl Alesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment