Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Ch. 34 - Three Little Elves


Ummm the mac and cheese was good and gooey and the pumpkin pie smelled absolutely delicious.  My craving driven breakfast was going to be absolutely divine this morning! 

Meals in the Divine household had been a bit strange lately but the children didn't seem to mind.  Especially since my sweet tooth had grown to epic proportions this pregnancy.  The newest little Divine was making me into a baking machine.


Between the pies and my protruding bell my mobility was suffering terribly.  The twins all pitched in to help around the house without my asking. 


The four of them all took turns taking care of Sutter's needs.


Cleaning up the kitchen after meals.


And taking out the trash.


Cory even came by to spend time with the boys while I went out to the bistro for their famous baked angle food cake with Lee who was due any day now.


Her sweet tooth was even bigger than mine as she'd been going to the bistro every week since the start of her pregnancy for the desert cart.  She was sure the baby would be a fairy like Blasius.  He'd asked me for a batch of invigorating elixirs for when the baby came.

"I'll make you two batches and a key lime pie.  I know you and Lee will need it when my little grandfairy gets here."


We had pie for dinner Friday night to celebrate everyone getting on the honor roll at school.  Okay it was really to satisfy my cravings but I was still very proud of my boys and girls.  


My little elf was due soon so I began to spend more time in the nursery.  The twins would join me and play with each other while awaiting the arrival of their baby sibling.  


When the big day finally came I gave birth to triplets, two boys and a girl.  Meet my adorable little elves!  They all got their father's ears and their mother's eyes.


This is little Genia the oldest of the three.


Gene, the second born.  Isn't he just so handsome?


And the youngest of the three Genio.  Just look at his adorable little ears!


With the nursery full three energetic elven toddlers Elen and Eldora were looking forward to their up coming birthday party.

"I can't wait for my party.  I'll finally be old enough to ride Sutter and go diving with dad!"

5 comments:

  1. Happy 2014! This was a really lovely post - I absolutely love Genio! That hair is really cute. I think ageing into teenagers is one of my favourite transitions as you really begin to see their looks taking shape so I can't wait for the mermaid birthday party. I'm also looking forward to the next Divine grandchild!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lizzy and Happy 2014 to you too! The twins aged up to look a lot like their paternal grandmother Trinity. I hope to have a few more posts up soon once I find and age up Blasius's baby girl Shawn. Unfortunately I've discovered Aphrodite is now down to six grandchildren. Alesia and her husband lost their youngest children Tamara and Dante to starvation. I pretty peeved that my game will kill off kids and spit out an endless amount of animal births but the Divines are the only sims giving birth in town because of me.

      Delete
    2. Argh! I know how frustrating it can be when sims are killed off. In my legacy (though not yet on my blog) I had a huge amount of kids dying in one go. I plan to write some into the story but I can't do it for all of them! I look forward to the next update.

      Delete
  2. http://mcclarksimslegacy.blogspot.com/ I started my own legacy, so if someone would read it, it would mean alot.<3

    ReplyDelete