Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Ch. 32 - New Additions


It was back to the old routine at the Temple of Love.  Celebrations were in order since Eldora and Elen had reached all their toddler milestones and I was once again expecting.  The mertwins would soon become children and the lil bundle a toddler.  


Since the twins already loved water I knew my little beach babies would practically live in the ocean once they aged.  So for birthday gifts I got them each windsurfing boards.


Naturally their birthday party was celebrated on the beach with plenty of family and friends.  Cyrena did the honor of helping the girls blow out their candles.


Eldora and Elen grew into two beautiful little girls and couldn't wait until they could try out their new boards.


"I'm going to windsurf all day tomorrow and then the day after that we can go snorkeling with dad!"


A few days later the temple was no longer girls only as I welcomed twin boys into the family.  Little Fasya who looked just like his father Corey.


And his brother Feivel.


It wasn't long before we celebrated the boy's birthday party.


My handsome little men became adorable toddlers and were bathed in love and affection from all the lovely ladies of the house.


In no time at all the boys were walking, talking and potty trained.  


 Annnnd I got a unicorn!  A real live unicorn rainbow spouting, moonlight glowing, glitter trailing unicorn!!!  


His name is Sutter and he was a gift offering from a man named Amalan Aundil.  He asked that I have dinner with him if I was pleased with my gift and boy was I pleased.  So pleased that I decided right then and there as Sutter nuzzled my cheek that Amalan would be my next father candidate.  I mean the man did give me a unicorn after all.


Sutter and the girls took to each other right away and became fast friends.  Doria, Dasia and Diantha had all made the honor roll so they were taking a well deserved break on the beach with their little sisters.


It was a perfect day for water sports so Dasia showed the girls how to windsurf.


They took to it like fish to water and spent the rest of the day zipping around on the waves.


Elen and Eldora love the water so much I'm half afraid the two of them will just swim off into the ocean once they get their tails.  


The long day at the beach had everyone sound asleep in bed by the time it was time for me to meet Amalan for our date.


The letter that came with Sutter said he'd be waiting for me in front of the Midnight Moon Bistro.


I did a little fist pump when I saw that he was an elf.  Oh how I hope our child has pointed ears just like him. 


I put on my most charming smile and introduced myself.

"Good evening Mr. Amalan Aundil it is a pleasure to meet you I'm Aphrodite," I said.  Naturally I had to give him a few seconds to compose himself awed as he was by my dazzling aura.

"So beautiful," he breathed before clearing his throat nervously.  "I mean it is pleasure to meet you too.  Sutter is getting along well at your temple I take it?"

"He has been an absolute delight to the children and I.  You have to tell me how you came by such an amazing creature."


Over dinner I learned that Amalan was an accomplished horse breeder and farmer.  Natural talents for a high elf such as himself.  He hoped to establish himself here in Sunlit Tides but his broody personality often left him misunderstood by others.  He hoped I could help him improve his charisma so he formed better relationships with others.  

Being who I am the task was complete by the time our desert arrived to the table.  


After dinner I convinced Amalan to come up to the mountain with me so we could continue getting to know each other better.


He told me all about his beautiful homeland and how he hoped to breed some of his finest horses with the wild ones here on the island.  Before either of us knew it the sun was rising and our date was at an end.


"I really enjoyed spending time with you Amalan.  Someday soon you'll come over to the temple to visit Sutter.  I could mix you up a nice drink and convince you to work on my garden."

A note from Mellowyellow:

Hey Simmers! I see the blog is still getting views even with my infrequent posting problems.  My BC file is crashtastic as ever but I have vowed to finish this before Sims 4 comes out.  Over 4 thousand views from so many places is just crazy.  I just wanted to say thanks to all who have taken a peek at my little story and a great big thank you to Cakenotlie1 the creator of Amalan Aundil.  He can be found under the fathers tab with a link to download from the Exchange.  Again thanks for viewing and happy simming!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, a unicorn! Aphrodite is a lucky lady. And it's great to have a ghost around the place-they make such adorable babies. I hope that the baby does have elf ears and that Elen and Eldora don't swim away! I look forward to the next installment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the twins, i can't wait to see them swimming around with their tails and a little elf baby will be so cute can't wait. - i also wish to apologize for my lack of activity lately - i make no excuses i just hope you can forgive me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Marliahn nice to hear from you again! No need for apologies this is all for fun remember? No matter how much fun playing around with sims can be I know there are plenty of other things that come first ;-)

      Delete