Thursday, April 25, 2013

Ch. 18 - Wedding Bells: Part 2


Alena and Armondo's wedding was held early in the morning hours.


The two wanted to start the day as man and wife so they exchanged vows with the rising of the sun.


"Everything in my life is so wonderful and you are a major part of that Alena.  You are a dream come true and I couldn't think of  a better way to spend the rest of my life than by your side.  "

"Armondo every time you look at me I always get butterflies in my stomach.  When you first asked me out when we were in high school I thought I was going float away right then and there I was so happy.  Just when I think I couldn't possibly be any happier than I am now another day with you proves otherwise."


I felt a familiar caress on my shoulder as Octavio came to stand next to me.

"I am sorry my words upset you at Alesia's wedding my goddess," he whispered softly in my mind.

"It's okay Octavio, I understand how you were feeling but I'm just not that type of love goddess."

 "I understand," he sighed and sent the sensation of satin rubbing against my skin down my body.  "With our children's weddings and the magic in the air here I forgot myself.  I hope I did not ruin our relationship."

I leaned over and kissed him lightly.  "You and I my sapphire sultan will always be friends with full benefits."


With our misunderstanding taken care of Octavio and I were able to fully enjoy our daughter's wedding day.  The happy Mr. and Mrs. Armondo Cruz kissed as husband and wife and Octavio rained down the flower petals on cue.


The pastry chefs at the bistro and I would not allow Alena near the restaurant to bake her own wedding cakes.  She insisted it was fine but it was completely out of the question.  Instead we flew in one of the famed Valentine Monte's relatives all the way from Monte Vista to bake them.  The chef did a great job with the cakes and even brought wood fire ovens as gifts.


"Thank you so much everyone for getting up so early in the day to celebrate the most amazing day of our lives together with us.  I have it on good authority as friend to of many of the chefs that  catered this event that the food has been cooked to perfection.  Again thank you everyone, now lets eat, laugh and love on this perfect day together."


Alena made such a lovely bride on that beautiful day.


The girls and I looking gorgeous under the wedding arch.


Just look at how these two gaze at one another.  Ah, true love is such a beautiful thing.


Mr. and Mrs. Cruz's first slow dance.


Such a lovely couple I can't wait to see the grand-babies these two will make.


The bride and her mother looking stunning in the sunlight.


"When I get married I want my wedding to be a pool party mom," said Cyrena as she at her salad.

"Umm, a pool party wedding?  Are you sure?  It's not very traditional but I'm positive it will look amazing at the temple."

"I don't want to be like everyone else, I like to do things my own way."  Cyrena had a bit of a rebellious streak about her.  I loved it but I could tell she was going to be a bit of a handful when she became a teen.


Alena and Armondo bought a house in the same neighborhood as Alesia and JC.  They were right across the street from each other so the little cousins could all be best of friends just like their parents. That's right the girls made the announcement at Alena' house warming party that they were both expecting.  I could hardly wait to see the newest little additions to the the family. 




Speaking of adding to the family it was long past time for Trenton and I to have another private appointment.

"So how do I look?" I asked as I came out dressed in an outfit from Trenton's lingerie line.


"You look sensational Aphrodite." Trenton eyes widened as he practically leaped off the couch to come to me. 


"Ever since you walked into the salon there has been a whirlwind of success for me.  This is all just so amazing, are you sure you want to do this with me?  I'm only human." Trenton said in an awed voice.

"You're going to be a great father Trenton," I said drawing him in for a kiss.


All of Trenton's doubts disappeared after a heady make out session.


He carried me to the bed and joined me under the covers with a purpose.


The next morning we cuddled discussed names and fashion ideas for our imminent bundle of joy.  I can't wait to meet our little fashionista!

4 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous wedding!
    And I'm happy Octavio still gets to be friends with benefits, lol. It would be sad if their relationship was soured.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again yang. I couldn't break up their relationship. When the challenge is done the two of them will more than likely give the genie population on the island a boost.

      Delete
  2. Yay, more babies! Lovely pictures as always. I have to say, I'm liking the pool party idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizzy :) I can't wait to try the pool party wedding. The temple has a huge heart shaped pool and it really seems a waste not to have one there.

      Delete