Friday, October 25, 2013

Ch. 29 - Happy Halloween


Sunlit Tides seemed to be going through a nasty rain season the storms had been so bad school had been canceled the past few days.  The girls birthday was going to be a quiet affair at home because of it.


Dasia was first to blow out her candles and enter into her teenage phase.


She looked just like her father Trenton with that super stylish haircut of hers.  I can guess who's going to be following in her daddy's foot steps.


Next to celebrate the next phase in life was Doria. 


Being the daughter of a goddess and a fashion phenomenon she couldn't help but add a little sparkle to the occasion.  


My darling girl looks so sophisticated with her charisma a future in media or politics is sure to be bright.


Last but not least was Diantha.  Alesia got a little carried away with the party horn since the party wasn't the big shindig everyone was accustomed to.


Geek chic was the perfect look for Diantha to complement her smart and sassy personality.


Life continued on as usual once the weather cleared.  The older siblings helped with the care of the younger ones.


School was back in session and it was back to hitting the books in preparation for the graduation and the SUAT.  Diantha was especially diligent with her studies.


Sadly Norman's time with the family did come to an end early one morning.  I was expecting Calictus to find another pet but he seems content with catch and release as he will be graduating and leaving for university soon.


With five teens in residence the school bus was still missed from time to time despite the ample bathrooms.


The kids were really pushing themselves with school maintaining honor roll and doing after school activities I decided they deserved a treat.


I called a babysitter for Eldora and Elen and set to work on getting a costume party ready for the kids after school.


 The decorations were so spectacular a festive bunch of gnomes appeared in the party room.


Here are the girls in their cute little bunny costumes with one.


My five teens were ecstatic when I showed up in my pink SUV to pick them up and announce the costume party later that night.  It was off to the store to find them outfits to wear for the party after that.  Everyone looked so wonderful in their costumes I couldn't resist having a family portrait taken for the occasion.



The costume party was a major success.  Dorian, Alesia's oldest came and bobbed apples with his cousins.  You can't tell from the picture but he had become quite the handsome young man.


Speaking of handsome I spotted my newest suitor casting curious glances at me from across the room.


"That is an interesting costume you have there.  What exactly are you dressed as...?"
"Cory," he introduced himself.  "Cory Hargrove, I'm a ghost buster.  Are you a movie star?"
"No, I'm a fortune teller.  I see a very beautiful woman in your immediate future Cory Hargrove."

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant post! I have to say I think Diantha is my favourite of the triplets, but I love Dasia's hair. It'll be interesting to see some ghost babies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizzy :) Diantha is my fav too she is always helping out with the mertwins on her own and I really like the way her look turned out. I almost never put glasses on my sims but the look just worked with her. And I would love some ghost babies. With the memories turned off in my game it runs much smoother so I'm hoping to get the strange joy badge if the game doesn't crash on me.

      Delete